KO Rasoi’s top 10 recipes of 2010

malai kofta

2010 was such a fantastic year for KO Rasoi and I think the recipes which attracted the most attention from you guys deserve to be featured again. The spotlight will be shone on the most viewed and searched for recipes on KO Rasoi last year.

Collecting this data gave me such an insight into what you’ve been looking for and what whets your appetite. It also taught me a few things about myself, mostly that I’m a cheesecake freak and have no self control. Like me, you love your paneer and you love desserts. High five.

Put your seatbelts on, this is going to be a mouthwatering visual rollercoaster. I’m not entirely sure if you’ll be able to handle it, actually.

eggless/vegan brownies
spinach and mung bean soup 2
lasan urad 2
spinach puri 2
matar bhaat 4
I have no doubts that 2011 will be just as delicious as last year. Unless I eat everything before sharing it with you.
It could happen.

Filed under: News

Food photographer, digital producer and dreamer of all things delicious. This blog on Indian and East African vegetarian food is my place of reflection and retreat.

1. meeso says

Well, that IS quite a list of goodies! That Rose & Pistachio Baklava just sounds amazing!

2. Turmericnspice says

Awesome clicks…mouthwatering!! i cannot make up my mind …which is my fav…they all look amazing and winners in their own right!! but i must same i have cravings for the paneer kofta with daal and puris and baklava …..:)

Absolutely the best recipes! Love ur clicks as always and after clicking on your pictures, I got to know you and I use the same camera…DSC-H20?
    But ofcourse your photography skills are way better than mine :)
    Love love love all your recipes of 2010! Wish u a great and delicious New Year :)

4. Priya says

Stunning clicks and droolworthy dishes, personally i can choose all ur recipes u have post in 2010 as top recipes,yep love ur photography skills and yummy dishes that much..

5. Priya Sreeram says

lovely roundup! – a few recipes call ou to me and are bookmarked and hey ur clicks are the best !

Thanks for the consolidation …looking back, you have really produced great dishes ( HuH!! Whats so great about it (" Sanjana said ")…ha ha )
    Let me read my favorite ones starting from the Puri
    Have a nice week